Dave Hertig empowers CEOs to boost their business growth. The CEO of Boom Institute founded its mother company, ContentSuccess Media GmbH, in 2017. A training business at its core, Boom curates and develops world-class growth solutions for progressive CEOs.
Boom uses the most effective methods of Dave’s mentors Ash Maurya (LeanStack, Lean Startup/Continuous Innovation), Ryan Levesque (ASKmethod), Kane Minkus (Industry Rockstar) and Kevin Harrington (“Shark Tank”).
Earlier in his life, Dave worked as a business journalist for Switzerland’s biggest two publishing houses (CASH at Ringier AG, Sonntagszeitung at Tamedia AG) between 1999 and 2003. From 2003 to 2017 he was an entrepreneur freelancing for clients such as UBS, Audi Magazine Switzerland (Editor-in-Chief), the “management” magazine of Schweizerische Management Gesellschaft (Editor-in-Chief) and the Swiss asset manager responsAbility in the field of development investments.
Extended network and cooperation partnerships
The following individuals and companies also contribute to the success of ContentSuccess.
Find out more on contentsuccess.com/services
- English language: Natalie Chandler
- Photography: Nici Jost
- Design: André Heller & Team Hellermeier GmbH
Creators of marketing assets
- UX: Karin Christen
Business administration & IT
- Cloud IT: Christian Kurer & Markus Wagemann
- Fiduciary/trustee services: Michael Lang, Esther Neuenschwander, Monika Minder-Bobak
- Administration: Esther Botzler
- Legal support: LEXR
- Marketing artificial intelligence consultant: Sophie Hundertmark
- Dave’s mentors (“Industry Rockstar” mentorship): Kane Minkus, Alessia Minkus, Kevin Harrington
- Dave’s lean startup/continuous innovation coach: Ash Maurya
- Marketing automation coach: Sarit Neundorf